One of my favorite home decor items is definitely art. Whether it is a great coffee table piece, a unique piece of furniture, or simply wall art. Here are some of my favorite ways to display art from Domaine Home.
1. Clipboards – Try a gallery wall of clipboards so you can switch artwork at any time and have a mood board feel.
2. Mobile – Create a fun mobile by hanging prints by string or from an object hanging.
3. Floating Shelves – Install floating shelves to have a crisp elegant feel to any living space. Also a great way to display your favorite coffee table books.
4. Open books – You’re favorite coffee table books always have the best photographs, why not display your favorite pages, open a book with the help of a candle or small object in front.
5. Bars – Show off your favorite magazine covers (Vogue) by hanging them on a suspended bar near your workspace!
6. Frames – Frames are always one of the best ways! They are a stand out on their own, so why not hang your favorite frames with pictures freely in them!
7. Washi Tape – One of my favorite ways is Washi Tape, frames can be expensive so why not create your own!