One of my favorite home decor items is definitely art. Whether it is a great coffee table piece, a unique piece of furniture, or simply wall art. Here are some of my favorite ways to display art from Domaine Home.
1. Clipboards – Try a gallery wall of clipboards so you can switch artwork at any time and have a mood board feel.
2. Mobile – Create a fun mobile by hanging prints by string or from an object hanging.
3. Floating Shelves – Install floating shelves to have a crisp elegant feel to any living space. Also a great way to display your favorite coffee table books.
4. Open books – You’re favorite coffee table books always have the best photographs, why not display your favorite pages, open a book with the help of a candle or small object in front.
5. Bars – Show off your favorite magazine covers (Vogue) by hanging them on a suspended bar near your workspace!
6. Frames – Frames are always one of the best ways! They are a stand out on their own, so why not hang your favorite frames with pictures freely in them!
7. Washi Tape – One of my favorite ways is Washi Tape, frames can be expensive so why not create your own!
All images from Domaine Home. To view the rest of the article and more ways to hang art work head to Domaine Home.